Hajj agencies in Bangladesh usually announce regular Hajj packages. Those who do not want to go for Hajj in regular package usually they look for a short package. Most of our pilgrims who wants to go on a short day Hajj package through us prefers a Non-shifting Five-star hotel package or Aziziyah package. The tour plan of this package is almost fixed. There is no opportunity to customize. So we have prepared about 6 types of itinerary according to the needs of the pilgrims. You can choose whatever you like or you have the opportunity to add and subtract whatever you want.
Main features of this package : ( Very Short Package-1)
- Air Ticket By SV (Economy Class). DAC-JED-DAC
- Return Air Ticket ( Any 3rd Carrier from any airport Madinah or Jeddah) Due to short package.
- Hajj VISA Services and others all fees and charges include this cost.
- Makkah Hotel : 5 Star Hotel. Swissotel Makkah / Makka Tower / Elfa Kinda / Similar within 100 Meter
- Madina Hotel : 5 Star Hotel. Shaza al Madinah / Nozol Royal Inn / Millennium al Aqiq / Similar within 100 Meter
- Transport : Have to avail the transportation provided by the Hajj Ministry of KSA through concerned muallim of KSA for Jeddah-Makka and Makkah to Mina travel. Private Transport – Makkah to Madinah and Madinah to Madinah Airport
- Special Chartered Bus : Tag with European Hajji’s Bus During Hajj.
- Ziyarat (Historical Sightseeing) : Only Madinah
- Special A/C Tent (European Tent or VIP Tent ( 1 – 5 )
- Food : Half board ( Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner ).
- Guide / Muallim : Dedicated support staff for this group.
The schedule of this Hajj package is about 4 Dhull Hijjah departs from Bangladesh and 17 Dhull Hijjah return to Dhaka. From 4th Dhull Hijjah to 14th Dhull Hijjah stay in five star hotels in Makkah and 14 Dhull Hijjah go to Medina. 17 Dhul Hijjah Return to Dhaka from Medina via Medina Airport or Jeddah Airport. Below is a brief itinerary.
Day – 1: 3-4th Dhul Hijjah – Meet at Dhaka Airport to depart for Jeddah Airport. Throughout the journey for your benefit, there will be ground staff to help and guide you with any queries you have from Bangladesh till you return back home. Waiting time in immigration can be over 6 hours. This is beyond our control. Once we clear, we will journey to Makkah and check in our respective hotel and leave to perform Umrah.
Day – 2: 5th Dhul Hijjah – Rest in Makkah
Day – 3: 6th Dhul Hijjah – Rest in Makkah
Day – 4: 7th Dhul Hijjah – Prepare to leave for Mina
Day – 5: 8th Dhul Hijjah – Rest in Mina : This will be our first day in Mina. You will be able to enjoy the atmosphere in Mina and can participate in lectures and advice sessions in the days to come.
Day – 6: 9th Dhul Hijjah – Leave for Arafat : We’ll leave shortly after Fajr (approximately 8:00am) and will leave for Arafat where we will spend the entire day. Enjoy advice and lectures until Maghrib time. We will leave for Muzdalifah shortly after.
Day – 7: 10th Dhul Hijjah – Leave Mizdalifah and return to Mina
From Mina we will leave as a group for Jamarat (Stoning). After Jamarat we will leave for Makkah to complete Tawaf Al ziarah and await news for the completion of the Qurbani. We will then return back to the Mina Tents.
Note: On this day we will be walking a distance of anywhere around 10-15 miles. [ We have Transport for Elite Package pilgrims, depend on Muzdalifa Traffic Condition ]
Day – 8: 11th Dhul Hijjah – Second day of Stoning : This will be the second day of stoning, on this day we as a group will stone all three Jamarats. Then the group will return back to Mina.
Day – 9: 12th Dhul Hijjah – Third day of Stoning : This will be the third day of stoning. Once we have stoned all the three jamarats, we can then head back to our Hotel. You could stay in Mina to do another day of stoning.
Day – 10: 13th Dhul Hijjah – Rest day in Makkah : We’ll spend the day resting in back at your hotel.
Day – 11: 14th Dhul Hijjah – Journey to Madinah : The group will check out of our hotel in Makkah and journey to Madinah.
Note: The journey time to Madinah by coach can be over 10 hours including breaks at service stations. Please be aware, you may be seated for anything up to 2 hours until the Hajj Ministry authorize release from Makkah.
Day – 12: 15th Dhul Hijjah – Rest in Madinah : We’ll spend the day resting in Madinah.
Day – 13: 16th Dhul Hijjah – Rest in Madinah : We’ll spend the day resting in Madinah.
Day – 14: 17th Dhul Hijjah – We will check out from Madinah and fly from Jeddah / Madinah airport return to the Bangladesh.
Note: You may be seated in the coach from Madinah for anything up to 2 hours, pending authorization from the Hajj Ministry to be released from Madinah.
Hajj Tour Cost Inclusive of:
- Muallim fee & Others Service Charges.
- Hajj Visa Services
- Meet & Assist at Dhaka & Jedda / Madina Airport.
- Direct Hajj flight with Saudia Airlines or Bangladesh Biman Economy Class.
- 3rd Carrier return ticket ( Any carrier from any airport).
- Hotel stay in Makkah and Madina as per package period.
- Food : 3 Times buffet from Hotel.
- Three times food in Mina arrange by the Muallim office
- Room Service as per Hotels rules.
- Internal Transportation by bus in groups provided my Muallim / Hajj Ministry.
- Ziyarat (Historical Sightseeing) : Only Madinah.
- Hajj Training Materials will provide by the hajj agent.
- Qurbani is not included.
- Airlines – As per Hajj schedule.
- Return Ticket will confirm after discussion with the pilgrim.
- No refund in case of unused services or lesser duration of stay.
- Hajj Tour operator is not responsible for the Extra luggage payment & lost luggage.
- All packages are subject to availability and subject to Airlines Schedules.
- Islamic Moon sightings, which may alter Islamic dates.
- Hotel Rooms have no specific views.
- Personal travel is not included this package.
- Please be aware that hotel check in times are after 6 pm and Check out before 12 pm, unless otherwise stated.
- Changes can occur without prior notice, but should they; we shall endeavour to give you as much notice as possible.
- An Agreement paper between Pilgrim and Hajj agent has to be signed duly.
- At present, if anyone wants to go for Hajj, he has to be pre-registered.
- You need your National Identity Card number and your mobile number to be pre-registered.
- To be pre-registered, need to deposit BDT 30,752/-. Pre-registration will confirm when the amount will deposit at the respective banks.
- If your serial is in accordance with the list announced by the government in the year you want to go for Hajj, you will be eligible to go for Hajj in that year.
- All the money of the package has to be deposited in the Hajj Agency within the period prescribed by the government.
- No refund after online registration.
- No Refund Airlines Ticket amount after Issue the Ticket.
All cancellation policy is followed by Bangladesh and KSA government.
Package Price : Per Person
||With VIP Tent
||With Asian Tent
Approximate Cost for Hajj 2023. Cost may vary due to Riyal conversion Rate increase or decrese. ( 1 Riyal = 31 Taka)
Note : Costs are changeable. If the services are more or less in all the activities of Hajj or any charge is imposed by the government.