This package is designed with Standard hotels in KSA and 3-star hotels in Cairo. The announced package is calculated for 7 days in Makkah and Madinah and 7 days in Cairo. Total 14 days package. Here is a complete overview of the package. There is an opportunity to customize the whole tour in the light of the mentioned tour. The package covers 4 days in Makkah, 3 days in Madina, 3 days in Cairo, 1 day in Alexandria & 3 Days in Sharm-E-Sheikh. The entire tour was made with Saudi Airlines using the Dhaka-Jeddah-Medina-Cairo-Dhaka route.
During Stay in Makkah and Madinah :
Day-1 : Depart from Dhaka to Jeddah. Same day perform Umrah and rest in Makkah.
Day-2-3 : Rest in Makkah hotel & Regular Ibadat. Sightseeing in Makkah during this days.
Day 4 : Check out Makkah hotel and check in Madinah hotel
Day 5-6 : Rest in Madinah hotel and Regular Ibadat. Sightseeing in Madinah during this days.
Day 7 : Check out Madina hotel and depart to Cairo, Egypt.
During Stay in Cairo :
Day-1 : Arrived in Cairo
Day-2 : Full day in Cairo. (The Pyramids of Giza, The Sphinx, the Perfumery, The Papyrus & Egypt Museum)
Day-3 : Alexandria
Day-5-7 : Sharm-e-Sheikh. Depart to Dhaka from sharm e shiekh.
The final itinerary will be provided after confirming the tour plan.
- Hotel Distance may vary* (Distance given are from outer border of Haram Shareef & Masjid-e-Nabawi)
- The tour dates and tour programs are provisional and subject to change without notice.
- All services are from Jeddah or Madinah Airport.
- Rooms in Makkah & Madina Hotels are normally as follows: Double Room = 2 Normal Beds, Triple Room = 3 Normal Beds,Quad Room = 3 Normal Beds + 1 Extra Bed & Quint Room = 3 Normal Beds + 2 Extra Beds.
- Double beds will be calculated in all cases in Egypt.
- The tour costs are based on SAR @ BDT 23/-. Any increase in the given rates at the time of delivery of passport before departures of the tour shall be collected from the passengers as per the prevailing exchange rate of that day. Flight schedule and Itinerary are subject to change without prior notice. ( For Umrah )
For Umrah Visa – No need any extra documents without passport.
For Egypt Visa Need :
- Bank Statement – Last six months balance at least BDT 1 Lac.
- Bank Solvency Certificate.
- Photographs – 4 copies.
- Visiting card.
- Letter Pad from your company / Leave certificate.
BOOKING POLICY :
- Pay a minimum of BDT 50,000/- per person to Book your tour.
- Balance amount to be paid before issuing ticket.
- Book through Online deposit our Bank account or with Cash & Cheque favoring our respective agent.
- If your booking is routed through our Preferred Sales Agent the tour cost will remain the same as applicable. If at all you need to pay by cash then the payment should reach our head office at Dhaka only against our official receipt.
- If you don’t follow the above mentioned payment policy and procedure, the company shall not be responsible for the payment.
CANCELLATION POLICY :
- The following cancellation charges would apply per person if booking is cancelled as per schedule below.
- 15,000/- per person is NON REFUNDABLE
- 50 % of the tour cost if cancelled between 15 to 30 days before departure
- NO REFUND if cancelled within 15 days of departure
- Date Change Penalty BDT. 10,000/- per person PLUS fare difference if any. For changes made between 15 to 30 Days before departure or else the above cancellations shall apply.
To decide this type of package cost, we make the decision by confirming the tour plan with our client. So, please call for best price.
Our outbound tour experts :
Md. Rafiqul Islam – 01705401059 & Md Shihab Uddin- 01705401060